Plan and execute all phases of defined test cycles including system, integration, regression, performance, and end-to-end testing efforts on our application.
- Oversee the execution of test plans, monitoring, and reporting on test execution and quality metrics.
- Develop automated and manual test plans and processes to guarantee streamlined, stable, and scalable software releases.
- Collaborate with software developers and product management team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain our application.
- Understand how all elements of the application work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
- Maximize the development and use of automation testing to continuously improve testing efficiency, coverage, and delivery.
- Establish monitoring KPI’s to define success and track improvements.
- Assist with the maintenance and the development of the current regression test suites.
- Assist the Product Manager in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Preparation of updates during QA phases with issue counts, risks, and roadblocks.
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to drive automation, excellence, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in Computer Science and/or a related field.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance & Team Leadership experience, with a thorough understanding of testing strategies, including automated and manual testing.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with acceptance testing.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Experience testing web applications.
- Ability to document requirements, test procedures and test results.
Work With Us
Our hiring process is designed to ensure you are clearly making a career move. It is an opportunity to determine if you are a good fit for our organization, and if our organization is a good fit for you. Our goal is to match talented people with exciting careers within our fast-growing company.
Focus FS offers a competitive compensation package including many benefits, unlimited vacation and opportunities for growth and professional development.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply. You can send along your profile to email@example.com with the subject line “Application QA Lead.”