The Application Support Specialist is responsible for the onboarding and training of Focus FS solutions to our customers. The position will focus on understanding the customer’s needs, completing applicable onboarding/training, supporting the customer throughout the implementation process, and providing feedback internally to key stakeholders on areas for improvement based on customer feedback and implementation roadblocks.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other internal teams to ensure seamless client onboarding and post implementation experiences.
- Facilitate communication with clients to help them understand how to best configure our software solutions to fit their requirements.
- Develop and maintain expertise of our product and best practices to provide value to our customers.
- Deliver training programs during project implementation.
- Continuously build and improve the product test library, ensuring it is up to date with new customer scenarios.
- Configure and integrate software with various types of hardware.
- Provide general IT Support of client hardware.
- Configure hardware for deployment in various client environments.
- Track client issues and resolutions.
- College diploma in computer systems or related field.
- Experience in application software implementation including development of end user documentation.
- Experience in gathering requirements and documenting business processes.
- Experience with network configuration and knowledge of network requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in customer relations. Exceptional interpersonal skills are required as this individual will work closely with both business and technical clients at various organizational levels.
Work With Us
Our hiring process is designed to ensure you are clearly making a career move. It is an opportunity to determine if you are a good fit for our organization, and if our organization is a good fit for you. Our goal is to match talented people with exciting careers within our fast-growing company.
Focus FS offers a competitive compensation package including many benefits, unlimited vacation and opportunities for growth and professional development.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply. You can send along your profile to email@example.com with the subject line “Application Support Specialist.”