Choosing the Best Equipment & Asset Management Software
February 1, 2024
Leveraging an advanced safety software solution to manage assets and equipment can strengthen worksite safety and productivity – giving an industrial company a strategic edge in today’s challenging business landscape.
Here are some key elements to look for when selecting the right advanced safety software solution with powerful equipment and asset management capabilities.
- Inspection Checklists – Customize or update digital checklists to ensure necessary safety procedures and protocols are followed during every asset and equipment inspection. Maintain digital inspection records for future reference.
- Maintenance Scheduling – Ensure equipment is serviced according to current safety standards with automated scheduling and related tasks. Easily manage preventative maintenance to reduce the risk of equipment breakdowns.
- Compliance Tracking – Track and manage compliance with regulatory standards; ensure inspections, certifications, and other documentation are up-to-date and securely stored in a single, cloud-based location for digital reporting.
- Real-time Monitoring – Get up-to-the-minute overviews on equipment condition and usage on intuitive dashboards. Assign and manage preventative or corrective actions to ensure timely completions, whether you’re onsite or offsite.
- Documentation & Support – Maintain a digital library of safety-related documents that’s accessible on almost any device. Promote safety and accountability with secure and private digital communications.
- Verification & Tracking – Reliably monitor assets and equipment in real-time to verify their site location and usage. Doing so helps prevent theft and provides data for maintenance planning and management.
- Downtime Reduction – Mitigate equipment failures and downtime through automated preventative maintenance scheduling. This also helps ensure equipment is readily available for use.
- Inventory Security – Ensure tools are accounted for and properly stored when not in use through automated tool crib check-ins and check-outs. Remotely track inventory levels to ensure necessary parts are available when needed.
- Performance Analytics – Automated analytics and related data are viewable on easy-to-read dashboards, helping to assess performances, identify trends, track KPIs, and make data-driven decisions for optimal outcomes.
- Mobile Reporting – Complete forms, update records, and perform related tasks right in the field with a mobile device. Promptly transmit data with an Internet or network connection (or send when in range or re-connected).
- Automated Workflows – Reduce manual errors and inefficiencies with automated task assignments and approval processes. Utilize resources effectively with clear views of equipment availability and maintenance scheduling.
An advanced safety software solution plays a significant role in elevating both worksite safety and productivity, especially when it’s designed to handle complex tasks associated with equipment and asset management.
Want to learn more? Contact us today using the form below.
Let’s get started
Contact us to discuss your current strategies and find out how our solutions are improving health and safety at companies like yours.